The Thames Valley Hang Gliding Club’s annual safety and repack event, The Big Fat Repack, is on Sunday 15th March 2015.
The Big Fat Repack features:-
- The reserve talk is given by BHPA qualified packers and covers:
- How to deploy your reserve.
- How to repack your reserve.
- How to fit your reserve into a harness.
- The Zip slide allows you to deploy your reserve in a realistic yet safe environment.
- The Dealing with accidents talk and first aid demonstration will empower you to deal with incidents. The following topics are covered.
- Assessing the situation and Securing the wing
- Calling Emergency Services and Air Ambulance
- Basic First aid covering broken bones, spinal and head injuries
- DVD and Book stand raising money for the Thames Valley Air Ambulance.
Click here to book now; if you want to see more checkout the videos of past events and our website. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
There are still plenty of places. Everyone is welcome; club members, BHPA members and even non BHPA members; please encourage your friends to join us. Non BHPA pilots will need to purchase a day membership at £15.
Hope you see you on the day.
The BFR Team